Many people make mistakes in the hours, days and weeks after their accident that prove fatal to their cases. Insurance companies use their extensive resources to take advantage of uninformed victims. Mr. Saile has personally represented hundreds of Pennsylvania injured car accident victims. He is an expert in the field and can help you avoid these common pitfalls.
In this book, he will answer some of the many questions that you have.
- Should I speak with the other driver’s insurance company?
- Do I have a case worth pursuing?
- How do I get my car fixed?
- Who will pay my medical bills?
- What if I miss time from work?
- Do I have full tort or limited tort insurance?
- What types of doctors should I be seeing?
- Do I need a lawyer? How do I find one?
- When will my case settle?
- What does a lawsuit involve?
- What should I do now?